-->

CHICKEN AVOCADO BURGER WITH CHIPOTLE YOGURT SAUCE

Chicken Avocado Burger with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce ~ Chicken Burger Stuffed with Avocado, Garlic, Feta Cheese and Drizzled with a Delicious Chipotle Yogurt Sauce!

Can you believe that two months ago I had never had an avocado? Yup. I said it. I admit it. I just didn’t know what to do with them or how to eat them or what not. I never grew up eating them and sometimes we just never leave that safe little circle of childhood do we? Sometimes I wish I could go back to that safe little circle in general. To have things taken care of, not have to worry, Mom and Dad protect you. I never appreciated it back then and when I have enough smarts to appreciate it I’m not there anymore! Now I’m a Mom and I’m supposed to be keeping my two little chicks safe in that bubble.
Here’s the deal. When I’m eating “healthier” I don’t really want to feel like I’m eating healthy. Kind of backwards right? You know what I mean though. I’m not a bunny and I don’t want to eat bunny food, well I mean some of it but not all of it. I love that during the summer I can fire that grill up and make delicious, healthy food. The thing I enjoy about these Chicken Avocado Burgers is that I don’t need to wait until summer if I want to enjoy them! You can use a grill pan on your stovetop or a broiling pan in your oven to cook these babies up. Or if you are just lazy and don’t want to drag everything outside I totally understand. Plus, some of you live where it’s 100+ degrees in the summer and slaving over a grill doesn’t sound like much fun either! Whatever the case is just go make these delicious burgers!
Ingredients
Chicken Burger
  • 1 lb ground chicken
  • 1 avocado chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves minced
  • 1/2 c. panko crumbs
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1/4 c. minced onion
  • 1 c. crumbled feta cheese
  • 4 buns

Chipotle Yogurt Sauce
  • 3/4 c. non fat Greek yogurt
  • 1 small chipotles in adobo sauce seeds removed
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1/4 tsp salt

Instructions
  1. In a large mixing bowl mix together ground chicken, garlic, panko, salt, pepper, onion and cheese. Gently mix in avocado.
  2. Form mixture into four burgers. Place in grill pan on stove top and grill each side for about 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
  3. Meanwhile blend yogurt ingredients together in blender.
  4. Remove burgers from pan when done and place on buns. Drizzle with chipotle sauce.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel